Ensure that the equipment used in projects is efficiently used and timely information about reservations is available and achievable
Trail enables planned reservations for equipment for example for future projects. Reserving equipment, registering assets for use and returning assets is easy with Trail. Trail reservation register provides users visibility to asset usage information.
- Reserving equipment, registering assets for use, and returning assets
- Ability to set acceptance condition for delivery of assets
- Viewing reservation history
- Visibility to usage rate and possibility to optimize investments based on true needs
With utilizing equipment, there is often a need to reserve certain equipment for some future need. In Trail booking equipment, registering equipment for use and returning equipment is effortless. Users can reserve equipment with either browser or mobile application. Through scanning the asset label, information about usage and returns is accurately booked to the system.
The functionality of asset reservations provides users visibility to free and reserved equipment. It also enables viewing the full usage of all assets. The reservation register is in Trail continuously viewable with timely information.
Reservations may be subject to an acceptance criterion, requiring separate approval for certain reservations before the equipment can be delivered. Such acceptance conditions are possible to configure in Trail.
Trail saves all reservations on the individual asset cards, making the usage history easy to track and reliably documented. If the user forgets to return the reservation on time, the system will remind the user and the responsible persons of the late reservation.
The functionality of asset reservations makes it possible to identify particularly used and in-demand equipment, as well as equipment with less need for reserving. This information enables optimizing equipment investments to true needs.
Trail answers to questions like
- Is the equipment reservable for a certain time?
- Has the equipment been returned after reservation?
- Who has made a reservation for certain equipment?
- For what purpose is the equipment reserved?
- How efficiently are the reservable assets being used?